Arma 2 City life

A place to discuss any other games besides MX Simulator
crashreallyfast

Arma 2 City life

Post by crashreallyfast » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:04 pm

so i got the RPG city life mod, that i know that a few of you guys have played. So before i start making money in the most law abiding way. should i stay clean so we can do things as PoPo. or should i just start bringing in the bacon?

maczust63

Re: Arma 2 City life

Post by maczust63 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:59 pm

i got banned from my server heres my story. k log in figure out how to get a car but too broke to get one so i get a bike and a handgun, so i ride into the main town and i see people walking around so i check the place out then someone started shooting and the cops came so i started shooting from in a house killed one person and no one found me and the cops left i ran out of ammo so i go down stairs and out side and i see people drive by and what not and the od person stops and gets out and checks these buildings well i caught on and waited till they got out and i would go to the opposite side of there car where they couldnt see me and would wait from them to unlock it to get in so i do that and the person i do it to is a cop in an unmarked car with an ak 47 cobra i get in hes like please get out of the car im like haha fuck you into the chat so he could here me (while at gun point) then i just peel out and drive up the street the cop unload a clip into my car so i turn around at the top of the road hill and just gun it back into town first person i see i ran over lol it was bricks yelling thats me haha then i drive more down the street and run over a cop sitting on the street and i got shot at again messing my car up so i get out and the cop gets out i hide on the opposite side of the car and sneek around the cop didnt lock the door so i take his car back up he unloads his gun and i run him over so now i see a huge worrant out for me like a bounty so i keep driving and i see a road block i drive into it smash the car to shit and ran over a cop on the ground my car is messed and i get chased by another cop in a car and he messes my car up and i get out to just get lit up by 3 cops. then i respawn like 16,000 metres out side the map having to walk back to town and the closest one is the police station so i start walking i get 3000mertres out and i see a heli a black hawk so i start trying to get it to come to me so it goes and lands about 500 metres away and i run to it all the people got out of the chopper and there wher about 7-10 cops so i run up to the chopper and no one notices for a min and i try to get into the chopper to steal it haha its locked and they notice me they yell like 5 people to tell me to get down on the ground im like again over chat fuck you faggets lol they ask again im like NOPE! then i here a shot so i start runnning back into the town and i got shot by like 7 or so cops fully armed to the tits. then i spawn in my base and i go to the car place and by a truck to run people over with so i get in the new truck i bought and i notice someone else by a armerd car with a 50cal on top so i start driving away from the spawn just as i start driving the armerd car ( team mate) shoots my truck its explodeds but doesnt kill me cuz not friendly fire. anyways i get ouit and get into his armed car and hes in the turret i start driving like out of the map to pisss him off buddy kills him self in the car and then i see admins asking why i have this car and all this so i explain my story and then they kick me and didnt find out who the hacker was lol so fuck that game it can suck a dick sorry for the bad mouth

degroat447

Post by degroat447 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:45 pm

hahahahahah ^ let me guess "you didn't choose the thug life..It chose you" hahahah

Bricks03

Post by Bricks03 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:43 am

crashreallyfast wrote:so i got the RPG city life mod, that i know that a few of you guys have played. So before i start making money in the most law abiding way. should i stay clean so we can do things as PoPo. or should i just start bringing in the bacon?

Lets be crazy civilians.

Also when did this happen Mac. I know I was in the room with you one day but never heard about that.

maczust63

Post by maczust63 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:38 am

Lol you degroat and you dont remember me running you over bricks and I ask brian to get me but I was to far off the map

Bricks03

Post by Bricks03 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:27 am

maczust63 wrote:Lol you degroat and you dont remember me running you over bricks and I ask brian to get me but I was to far off the map

Oh yeah I do remember that day but I think that something just happen with the game a glitch of some sort, I don't think they banned you. People create chaos like that all the time & it is allowed.

maczust63

Post by maczust63 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:43 am

na i got banned for getting in the guys armored car that he spawned in with no money then he dipped out of the game and i was left with a hacked in car so i got a 5 day ban for that

Bricks03

Post by Bricks03 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:16 am

maczust63 wrote:na i got banned for getting in the guys armored car that he spawned in with no money then he dipped out of the game and i was left with a hacked in car so i got a 5 day ban for that

That doesn't make sense though. B/c you can steal peoples car if you choose. You can rob shoot sell drugs do whatever you please. As long as you don't kill unarmed civilians is the only rule to my knowledge.

maczust63

Post by maczust63 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:23 am

na in arma they have it so if you take an item that isnt ligit ( spawned in from a hacker) then you can get banned aswell

degroat447

Post by degroat447 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:23 pm

so far today I have watched some videos of the game and im very interested in it. I have made an account and applied for an interview.. still not sure where to download the game im guessing that comes after I get my interview or some shit. there real serious about the game hahah like holly shit they got a bagilllion fucking rules

degroat447

Post by degroat447 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:32 pm

i need help downloading arma 2 cause im having trouble and cant find out how

crashreallyfast

Post by crashreallyfast » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:48 pm

were did you buy arma 2 from

degroat447

Post by degroat447 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:10 pm

i cant even find out where its at lol

crashreallyfast

Post by crashreallyfast » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:41 pm

https://store.bistudio.com/arma2-combined-operations

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4638/

you HAVE to buy combined operations to play any of the mods really. and i would suggest the non steam version, cause i can tell you from personal expirance, mods are a bit more of a pain to install on steam arma if yyou do somthing wrong.