Taylor Davis Application

Looking to join our team? This is the place to apply...
Taylord854

Taylor Davis Application

Postby Taylord854 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:45 pm

1. Your rider name (rF name, MX Sim forum name):BehindBarsMX854

2. Your age:21

3. Your geographic location:RedBud,MI

4. Your contact info (email, AIM, Steam-name, Xfire): taylord854@yahoo.com

Optional Stuff:

1. Of all the places, cities, countries you've visited in this world, which do you like best and why? I have only traveled the US and my favorite place has to be Motoland in Indiana! Track is awesome!

2. How many languages do you speak? 1:English

3. Name 5 things on your bucket list: Own a service Honda 500, Qualify for RedBud pro national, have kids who ride, race a GP in Europe, and sky dive.

4. What do you do for a living? / How do you spend your time? I deliver for a industrial supply company like fastenal. I spend my time working, staying in shape, mx sim, or some Xbox.

5. How old do you feel right now? 30

6.Why do you want to join TwistMoto Racing? What are you hoping to receive from TwistMoto racing? What can you bring TwistMoto Racing? I want to join because I have a friend on the team that I have known for awhile and I met some of the guys and they seem cool and have already helped me a lot. I'm hoping you guys can help me get faster and enjoy the game even more with friends. I bring a friendly personality to the team that can make everyone laugh and enjoy their time while playing.

7. What is the saddest thing to happen in your life to date? My brother dying.

8. What is the happiest moment of your life to date? Pulling the holeshot at Loretta's in 2009 in 250 B Mod. Tomac, Roczen plus more were all behind me! :)

10. Share something else with us, anything you like.... I grew up racing starting from the age of 4. I have qualified and raced at Loretta's 7 times and my best overall is 13th. Best moto is a win!! I started gaming after my family got out of racing every weekend. Just got a new good computer for sim and want to have something fun to do that relates to what my life has been about.

Mxguy215

Re: Taylor Davis Application

Postby Mxguy215 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:58 pm

Thanks for the app and it was nice to see you unexpectedly. Stay around and join "TS" every chance you get on to meet some of the others... See you soon man.

TwistMoto

Postby TwistMoto » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:08 pm

Nice app man, hope to see you stick around! ;)

Taylord854

Postby Taylord854 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:25 pm

I'm hoping I do too! I have already learned a lot from playing with some of the guys on the team.

Return to “Sponsorship”