Nick Uzick - Application

Looking to join our team? This is the place to apply...
nickuzick

Nick Uzick - Application

Postby nickuzick » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:16 am

My information shall not be compromised!
Last edited by nickuzick on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry Williams wrote:Ya know everytime I try and lick my balls. I keep falling off the couch. I mean its not from lack of trying but I just can't figure it out.

nickuzick

Re: Nick Uzick - Application

Postby nickuzick » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:34 am

I would also like to say that I raced rF supercross in Detroit and New Jersey. No mains though :cry:
I am currently running the Open B and Lites AM Classes in the FAMmx Localcross series. (I will race lites and and open A if I like the track. I have raced them before.)
I have plans to race most of the offseason stuff.
and I try to race the Nationals, but my computer wants to jump off a bridge and set itself on fire when I get on the gate with 39 other riders. I am planning on racing my home race for nationals from Washougal later in the season.

Thanks Again. Hope to hear back.
~Nick
Jerry Williams wrote:Ya know everytime I try and lick my balls. I keep falling off the couch. I mean its not from lack of trying but I just can't figure it out.

TwistMoto

Postby TwistMoto » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:24 am

Hello Nick!
I am not sure why you decided to try to change your age and apply. It is not going to work and that is a real good way to get run off from these forums. So basically there is no way in hell that you will be on this team, now or ever. Have a nice day.

nickuzick

Postby nickuzick » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:31 am

Lol. Caught :lol:
I tried.
Thanks Anyways

Barely25

Postby Barely25 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:56 am

TwistMoto wrote:Hello Nick!
I am not sure why you decided to try to change your age and apply. It is not going to work and that is a real good way to get run off from these forums. So basically there is no way in hell that you will be on this team, now or ever. Have a nice day.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Sponsorship”