Jakob Laroche- Application

Looking to join our team? This is the place to apply...
jakob293

Jakob Laroche- Application

Postby jakob293 » Sun May 18, 2014 8:24 am

1. Your rider name: Jakob Laroche

2. Your age:21

3. Your geographic location: Greenville NC

4. Your contact info: jakoblaroche@yahoo.com

Optional Stuff:

1. Of all the places, cities, countries you've visited in this world, which do you like best and why? Maryland for the budds creek national pretty crazy seeing the Amish riding there horse and buggy's down the highway.

2. How many languages do you speak? just English

3. Name 5 things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die) buy a house, ride at Budds creek, get married eventually, fly a airplane,maybe win a rf pro main event :D

4. What do you do for a living? / How do you spend your time? i work in the scaffolding business, just chilling out and playing sim when im not working.

5. How old do you feel right now? right now 21, Monday morning who knows

6.Why do you want to join TwistMoto Racing? What are you hoping to receive from TwistMoto racing? What can you bring TwistMoto Racing? Just looking for some cool guys to play with. Good group of mature guys not crying about everything and just having fun and getting better in the process. Fun clean racing i can skin a little but nothing great.

7. What is the saddest thing to happen in your life to date?Im not really sure pretty sad when i had to sell my bike.

8. What is the happiest moment of your life to date? prob be when i got my first dirt bike was so happy.

10. Share something else with us, anything you like.... You guys seem really cool and lay'd back hope i can be apart of the team. Thanks for looking

Mxguy215

Re: Jakob Laroche- Application

Postby Mxguy215 » Sun May 18, 2014 8:33 am

Nice to see this dude here apply, FINALLY lol. He has been in "TS" for the last 4 or so days with us and ripping. He is a relaxed and chill guy. He also helped me get where I am at this point in sim. He is pretty fast, and he been ripping with me ,Jakob, and Ty, and a few others time to time. Good luck bro 8-)

tymx33

Postby tymx33 » Sun May 18, 2014 9:11 am

Thanks For The Application
It Was Good Already Seeing You In Team Speak. You Seem Very Mature an chill.
Just Stick Around While Your Application is pending.
    Achievements:
Won The TwistMoto Fun Race On Washougal
Qualified 68 still made it in heat 1 in RF

Barely25

Postby Barely25 » Sun May 18, 2014 7:07 pm

Jakob! Nice to see the app. Fun hangin out with you. Hope to see you on more

jakob293

Postby jakob293 » Mon May 19, 2014 6:10 am

Thanks guys shouldnt be a problem i should be on every afternoon after i get off work. Fun riding and talking with you guys in ts.

Return to “Sponsorship”