Oliver Sheppard - Application

Looking to join our team? This is the place to apply...
OliverShepp

Oliver Sheppard - Application

Postby OliverShepp » Tue May 06, 2014 8:53 am

1. Your rider name (rF name, MX Sim forum name): In game rider name: Oliver Sheppard. RF Name: OllzMate , MX Sim forum name : OllzMate
(hoping to change both usernames)

2. Your age: 18

3. Your geographic location: United Kingdom.

4. Your contact info (email, AIM, Steam-name, Xfire): olly007@hotmail.co.uk Steam: SkinnyMarge

Optional Stuff:

1. Of all the places, cities, countries you've visited in this world, which do you like best and why?
Florida, Spain, Tenerife, Germany, Wales. Favorite is probably Tenerife, Because its mostly hot all year round unlike the UK. It is also cheap for flights and accommodation and my perfect holiday is to relax and eat which is very easily fulfilled while being over there. Its a win win.

2. How many languages do you speak? One... English and well the tiniest bit of German learnt from when i was at school.

3. Name 5 things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die)
Travel Australia, Watch at least one AMA national/Sx event. Skydive out of a plane. Ride a snowmobile/Go skiing.
Get into 4x4 off roading.

4. What do you do for a living? / How do you spend your time?
Currently learning to be an electrician. I work in the festival business so alot of my time working is spent outdoors. In my free time in the week i play pc games. Mainly Mxsim and sometimes Arma. On weekends i like to waste my money going out and getting drunk and going 'Clubbing/Partying' with my mates. I do also practice motocross if i ever get the chance to but im currently injured.

5. How old do you feel right now? 18 i guess. Young and unsure what to do with my life.

6.Why do you want to join TwistMoto Racing? What are you hoping to receive from TwistMoto racing? What can you bring TwistMoto Racing?

Well i have been playing MxSim since 2009 and haven't really had anyone to play with. I want to be able to have a laugh with other players and generally talk moto with people while racking up the laps. I also hope i can boost my skills as i have gotten to the point where i need to learn about setup and other stuff to get any better. I missed out by two spaces on qualifying for an MxsCentral GP race last year but i didn't really put any effort into trying again as i lost interest so im thinking if i have a few guys to play with and back me i will be more interested in pushing forward and maybe managing to get some good results in the MxSim Europeon race series for TwistMoto.

7. What is the saddest thing to happen in your life to date?
Loss of a relative i guess.

8. What is the happiest moment of your life to date?
Managing to buy my first bike and all the gear all by myself without depending on my parents and having the freedom to ride :)

Bricks03

Re: Oliver Sheppard - Application

Postby Bricks03 » Tue May 06, 2014 10:12 am

It was good to see you on earlier in the 03 server. Nice race as well! An Feel Free To Join Our Public Team Speak and Hangout an let us get to know you While Your Application is Pending ts3.twistmoto.com:9988.

Bricks03

Postby Bricks03 » Thu May 22, 2014 8:21 am

Good seeing you on yesterday. We haven't forgot about you just time difference makes it hard.

OliverShepp

Postby OliverShepp » Thu May 22, 2014 11:31 am

likewise from my end. I do tend to pop on the ts quite alot but obviously all you guys are at work when i get home.

Mxguy215

Postby Mxguy215 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:46 am

Congrats making it on the team buddy and getting to know you today also. Your a cool dude, and I am happy to help you out with a bike set up for this place they call "Hangtown" haha

Return to “Sponsorship”