Dale Cambell

Looking to join our team? This is the place to apply...
mxtexan

Dale Cambell

Postby mxtexan » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:30 pm

1. Your rider name (rF name, MX Sim forum name): mxtexan

2. Your age: 18

3. Your geographic location: Amarillo, TX

4. Your contact info (email, AIM, Steam-name, Xfire):

Optional Stuff:

1. Of all the places, cities, countries you've visited in this world, which do you like best and why? I have never left the country, except to Mexico once. I like most of the southern states.

2. How many languages do you speak? English and some Spanish.

3. Name 5 things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die) Too young to have thought of anything yet.

4. What do you do for a living? / How do you spend your time? I just started college this spring. Looking to transfer to Texas Tech this fall. I trail ride when I have the time, and just hang with my girl.

5. How old do you feel right now? 18 most day, can't wait for the 2 1!

6.Why do you want to join TwistMoto Racing? What are you hoping to receive from TwistMoto racing? What can you bring TwistMoto Racing? I can skin a little and am not very good at the game yet, hoping to get better soon.

7. What is the saddest thing to happen in your life to date? Nothing really.

8. What is the happiest moment of your life to date? Getting my 450.

10. Share something else with us, anything you like.... I am pretty chill and easy to get along with, but do have an ornery side. I am hoping to get to know some new people and get better at this game. I don't have a microphone, but would love to jump on TS and listen. Thanks! :)

tymx33

Re: Dale Cambell

Postby tymx33 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Thanks For The Application Man
You seem pretty chill maybe we can get you some team speak info soon and get to know you man
    Achievements:
Won The TwistMoto Fun Race On Washougal
Qualified 68 still made it in heat 1 in RF

Return to “Sponsorship”