Brandon Brooks- Application

Looking to join our team? This is the place to apply...
bubbascrub444

Brandon Brooks- Application

Postby bubbascrub444 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Required Stuff:

1. Your rider name (rF name, MX Sim forum name): Brandon Brooks(actual name) rF-BubbaScrub444, MX Sim- BubbaScrub444

2. Your age: 19- 20 in april

3. Your geographic location: Akron, Ohio

4. Your contact info (email, AIM, Steam-name, Xfire): bubba4450@gmail.com

Optional Stuff:

1. Of all the places, cities, countries you've visited in this world, which do you like best and why? I went to Cancun for my 18th birthday and had a lot of fun due to the drinking age of 18 haha enough said.

2. How many languages do you speak? english and a little bit of french

3. Name 5 things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die) skydiving, go ghost hunting, visit china, befriend a millionaire, and own my own business

4. What do you do for a living? / How do you spend your time? Im a college student at the University of Akron studying Physical Therapy and Strength and Conditioning, also play baseball for Akron.

5. How old do you feel right now? I feel about 30 with so much joint problems I have. lol

6.Why do you want to join TwistMoto Racing? What are you hoping to receive from TwistMoto racing? What can you bring TwistMoto Racing? I usually always join the Twistmoto servers to play, they are fast good and reliable. So I know I can receive reliable service from Twistmoto and I believe I can bring good reliable work to Twistmoto as well.

7. What is the saddest thing to happen in your life to date? When i was born I was born with cancer tumor wrapped around my spine so I have to live with that pain the rest of my life.

8. What is the happiest moment of your life to date? Getting my scholarship to play baseball at Akron

10. Share something else with us, anything you like.... I am an amateur rider, as long as I stay up I am pretty fast, I am really easy to get along with. I would need to help with some computer terminology because I am not to high tech when it comes to computers but I am learning. Also I do play on a laptop if that makes any difference in your opinions on accepting me or denying me. I would like to ride the 450 but can ride the 250. Thank you very much for reading this and hope to hear back from you guys.

P.S. Where is number 9? lol

maczust63

Re: Brandon Brooks- Application

Postby maczust63 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:08 am

thanks for the app we will get back to you with teamspeak3 info within the next couple days.

martinmx241

Postby martinmx241 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:47 pm

good app man, we need as many northern guys as we can on here

Kdav53

Postby Kdav53 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:10 pm

Nice to see someone else from NE Ohio on here. I've been to Akron's Campus a few times as a few of my high school friends go there. Would be weird if we've already partied together haha
    Accomplishments
    • Made the RF Night Program - 2014 St. Louis
      • Pulled a Berg and Won the warmup lap

bubbascrub444

Postby bubbascrub444 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Kdav53 wrote:Nice to see someone else from NE Ohio on here. I've been to Akron's Campus a few times as a few of my high school friends go there. Would be weird if we've already partied together haha

haha so true! maybe we have which would be weird lol.

TwistMoto

Postby TwistMoto » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:11 am

Pending - If he shows back up in the next few days on TS and the forums we will continue his app. I know I saw him in TS quite a few times, but looks like he has maybe checked out for now. Somebody PM him and see if he is still interested.

Return to “Sponsorship”