1. Your rider name (rF name, MX Sim forum name): Brandon Brooks(actual name) rF-BubbaScrub444, MX Sim- BubbaScrub444
2. Your age: 19- 20 in april
3. Your geographic location: Akron, Ohio
4. Your contact info (email, AIM, Steam-name, Xfire): firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Of all the places, cities, countries you've visited in this world, which do you like best and why? I went to Cancun for my 18th birthday and had a lot of fun due to the drinking age of 18 haha enough said.
2. How many languages do you speak? english and a little bit of french
3. Name 5 things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die) skydiving, go ghost hunting, visit china, befriend a millionaire, and own my own business
4. What do you do for a living? / How do you spend your time? Im a college student at the University of Akron studying Physical Therapy and Strength and Conditioning, also play baseball for Akron.
5. How old do you feel right now? I feel about 30 with so much joint problems I have. lol
6.Why do you want to join TwistMoto Racing? What are you hoping to receive from TwistMoto racing? What can you bring TwistMoto Racing? I usually always join the Twistmoto servers to play, they are fast good and reliable. So I know I can receive reliable service from Twistmoto and I believe I can bring good reliable work to Twistmoto as well.
7. What is the saddest thing to happen in your life to date? When i was born I was born with cancer tumor wrapped around my spine so I have to live with that pain the rest of my life.
8. What is the happiest moment of your life to date? Getting my scholarship to play baseball at Akron
10. Share something else with us, anything you like.... I am an amateur rider, as long as I stay up I am pretty fast, I am really easy to get along with. I would need to help with some computer terminology because I am not to high tech when it comes to computers but I am learning. Also I do play on a laptop if that makes any difference in your opinions on accepting me or denying me. I would like to ride the 450 but can ride the 250. Thank you very much for reading this and hope to hear back from you guys.
P.S. Where is number 9? lol