Welcome to TwistMoto Racing!
We are a team that races in MX Simulator, both casually and competitively. We are like minded adults looking to enjoy our time racing, while still realizing that the real world trumps any gaming we may do.
We only have a few rules and general guidelines that we would like you to follow, if you desire to become a member of our team.
1. You must be at least 18 to join the team.
Upon the time that most of us reach 18, we realize that the world can be tough and sometimes not quite what we had hoped it would be. We graduate from school and usually move away from Mom and Dad's, whether into an apartment, a house, or the dorm. We begin to make our own decisions, and have to deal with the consequences that come with those made decisions. We go to work, get married, and have children of our own. This being said, we come online to game to get away from the daily grind, and sometimes to get away from our own children. 18 is a sensible age, where most make the transition from child to adult.
2. You must be mature and respectful of your fellow teammates and community members.
We have started this team to alleviate some of the "childishness" that we have seen trending on the forums at MX Simulator. While it is easy sometimes to just tell someone they are a moron due to the lovely post they just posted, it takes an adult to keep those comments to themselves. In order to join this team we would like to see respect and maturity carried across all of the places we will be seen, in game, on these forums, and at MX Simulator.
3. You must have fun! (Well at least try)
We all can get pissed and want to rage quit from trying to learn this game, or coming back from a break, but it is how we go about it that matters. As I said in 1, we come online to game and have some fun while taking a break from the grind of real life. Just do your best to have some fun, and life's all good.
4. Please let us know if you are going to disappear for a while.
Sometimes life gets in the way, jobs change, kids are born, and so on. Please take 5 minutes of your crazy day and let us know what is happening. If you have to go AWOL, no worries, but just let us know so we can hold your spot open or replace you for the time being. It also lets us know your still alive, as time goes on and we all become friends, its tough to see some one disappear without any reasoning.
5. We do not discuss RACE, RELIGION, or POLITICS.
I am adding this rule to alleviate some of the issues we have had in the past. These are things most of us do not discuss even with family, so it is very advisable that we do not discuss this with our team members that come from many different walks of life. This includes any kind of racial slang or remarks. There is usually only one warning and then its goodbye to you...
6. And last but not least, if you have been banned from MX Sim forums/servers.
Sometimes a random ban from the Elsinore servers is to be expected. I am actually surprised none of the stock track heroes haven't put more of us in the ban court... But being banned from the MX Sim forums usually takes some doing and a pretty big smart-assed mouth. So if you have been banned it is probably not advisable to apply as you are going to be wasting our time and yours. If you get banned from there while on the team, I will take a look at the ban and make a timely decision on how I want to handle it. The MX Sim community is pretty small and we do not need one or two people bringing down the TwistMoto Racing name.
Reg question answer is rF or Race Factory. My favorite bike is Honda!
If you still would like to apply and you feel you can conform to the rules and contribute to the team then please copy and paste the following application form into a new post titled as follows:
Rider Name - Application
1. Your rider name (rF name, MX Sim forum name):
2. Your age:
3. Your geographic location:
4. Your contact info (email, AIM, Steam-name, Xfire):
1. Of all the places, cities, countries you've visited in this world, which do you like best and why?
2. How many languages do you speak?
3. Name 5 things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die)
4. What do you do for a living? / How do you spend your time?
5. How old do you feel right now?
6.Why do you want to join TwistMoto Racing? What are you hoping to receive from TwistMoto racing? What can you bring TwistMoto Racing?
7. What is the saddest thing to happen in your life to date?
8. What is the happiest moment of your life to date?
10. Share something else with us, anything you like....