Pierre S. -Application

Looking to join our team? This is the place to apply...
2StrokeLove

Pierre S. -Application

Postby 2StrokeLove » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:22 pm

1. Your rider name (rF name, MX Sim forum name): Pierre S.

2. Your age: 17 ( 2 months to 18)

3. Your geographic location: im from germany :roll:

Optional Stuff:

1. Of all the places, cities, countries you've visited in this world, which do you like best and why?
Valkenswaard-Holland, England,USA*__* ; like Holland most because i love the landscape

2. How many languages do you speak? English, German, little bit France

4. What do you do for a living? / How do you spend your time?
MOTOCROSS!! when i dont can ride motocross i hate my live :D xD ride 2 days in a week, on weekend. Ride since 13 years Motocross

6.Why do you want to join TwistMoto Racing? What are you hoping to receive from TwistMoto racing? What can you bring TwistMoto Racing? Because i search a team, i was before in 3 teams, 2 closed and 1 of the team i was, there was nothing news/new things, this team was sleeping so i was leave..
I will bring TwistMoto, good places in the race, an much fun with team riders in practice, WHIps,scrubs and blockpassssss :D Like the bikes, and love the little bit familiar things in a team...

8. What is the happiest moment of your life to date? Ride Motocross, A girl

10. Share something else with us, anything you like.... I have little bit separate things i would have on mx bike, like handguards or so little bit things :oops: and cant wait to join your team!
If you have question to me, no problem! I dont think its a problem that im 17 and not 18 because im not a little child, im respectfull and other things, i can speak english better as i write it here.. and i have often time to play and ride races for tiwstmoto :)

maczust63

Re: Pierre S. -Application

Postby maczust63 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Thanks for showing an interest in TwistMoto. Clay should get you on our teamspeak sometime this week so you can meet the guys, you will be the first dude to sign up for TwistMoto from Europe I believe. Just hope the time zone will be okay for you because it will be weird times from most of us North Americans. Cheers hope to see you soon. :)

TwistMoto

Postby TwistMoto » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:02 am

Pending (Needs to get in TS more!) - Joined Ts once and then disappeared.

2StrokeLove

Postby 2StrokeLove » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:02 am

no i was often there! please say me when you guys online, then im join!
i was read with alot of guys, pulse an two others and ride with the guys!

so call me a time and im there :) because i want join the team! :idea: :cry: :? :)

TwistMoto

Postby TwistMoto » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:00 am

So I guess this means your still around. ;)
Like I had told you before, there is not usually a set time we are on. You just have to join TS when you have the time to game. I can almost guarantee that someone will be on, or will join you at some point. I am willing to postpone my "denial" if I start seeing you in TS again.

ps You can also click the TS bar at the top of the page to find out who is on...

Return to “Sponsorship”