About Twistmoto/Clay

Looking to join our team? This is the place to apply...
TwistMoto

About Twistmoto/Clay

Postby TwistMoto » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Since I had you all fill this out, I had best let you all know a little about me.
Required Stuff:

1. Your rider name (rF name, MX Sim forum name): TwistMoto, Clay C.

2. Your age: 35 years young

3. Your geographic location: Willcox, AZ

4. Your contact info (email, AIM, Steam-name, Xfire): admin(at)mxs.twistmoto.com steam: finc.jack

Optional Stuff:

1. Of all the places, cities, countries you've visited in this world, which do you like best and why?
Well I am not much of a traveler, although I have seen almost all 48 continental states. I have been to Iraq and stopped in Germany and Amsterdam. I have always wanted to go to Australia and Ireland, so they would have to be the best since I haven't made it there.

2. How many languages do you speak? 2 English and bad English lol. I also know a bit of Spanish.

3. Name 5 things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die)
See the Grand Canyon
See Australia
Go to Ireland
See a Grand Child born
Have to think on the last.

4. What do you do for a living? / How do you spend your time? Well I work for an Electric company at the time. I spend most of my time playing on my computer, drinking beer, spending time with my wife and kids, and just about anything I want most days lol. I am an avid golfer when I can afford it or find the time. I am a computer repair man according to my degree, a self proclaimed web designer and developer. I also have recently started dabbling in the 3d modeling world upon finding MX Sim.

5. How old do you feel right now? Today 35, somedays 21 and sometimes 60 lol!

6.Why do you want to join OGR? What are you hoping to receive from OGR? What can you bring OGR? Well I have started this team so I am hoping to fill it with some cool dudes/dudettes that really enjoy gaming and hanging with online friends. I will try to keep designing cool stuff and hoping that bringing on Hughes and Cantrell we can have the most rad gear, bikes, helmets, and possibly tracks that I can crash on lol. I am not looking to run this team as a manager, but more of a team member, as I would like our team members to keep it running even if I can not be around (which sometimes happens when real life gets in the way). Eventually I would like to see us winning some races and making a name for ourselves in the MX Sim community.

7. What is the saddest thing to happen in your life to date? I luckily have not had any really majorly devastating thing happen in my life. I have lost a couple grandparents, aunts, uncle, cousins, and friends. Those are always sad for me as death really sucks. :cry:

8. What is the happiest moment of your life to date?
Watching my kids being born. Always a happy day.

10. Share something else with us, anything you like....
Well I am married as I said and I have four kids, two at home and two with their moms. My oldest is 13, then 7, 4, and two. I spent 6 years in the Army, and have worked many different construction type jobs, drove truck, and ran my own business. I rodeo cowboyed when I was younger, and have rode three wheelers, quads, and dirt bikes since I was about six. I enjoy jet skiing, water skiiing, snow skiing, snowboarding, and skate boarding (I picked this up again when I was 30 lol). One of these days I will pick up wakeboarding if I get the chance. I have always been good at everything, but great at none lol.

cantrell

Re: About Twistmoto/Clay

Postby cantrell » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Avid Golfer eh? We need to get together and play the Ritz my Pops is the General Manager here in Dove mountain i could get us on for free if your interested. Ive played a lot of competitive golf throughout high school and when i was at Pima Community College. Good to hear there are some other golfers in the mx community haha

TwistMoto

Postby TwistMoto » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:51 pm

Now I said avid golfer not good golfer lol! I'm not bad but not great lol. That sounds like fun, might have to take you up on that sometIke!

cantrell

Postby cantrell » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:46 pm

haha. well maybe you need a little lesson on the course to improve them skills.
Sounds like a good time regardless

TwistMoto

Postby TwistMoto » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Oh and once you turn 21, hate to have a few beers in front of you lol!

ChodyLo

Postby ChodyLo » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:34 pm

Well I can tell you that the most golfing I have ever done is at the driving range haha. As far as water sports though, well that's my specialty. Cantrell and I try to be at the lake evry weekend throughout the summer. I just started wakeboarding a couple years ago, Cantrell is a lot better than me, but we could definitely give you some tips on it. Once you get it, the sport becomes extremely addictive. Anywyas, same goes for the winter. We'll be hittin the slpoes as much as possible this winter, especailly since last season was my first time ever snowboarding. This as well is extremely addicitve haha

Chody 616

maczust63

Postby maczust63 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:02 pm

poor tool box ^^^^^^^^
man clay your the best dude man thanks for starting this glad to be apart of what you started and i wont to be around for as long as i can hold a controller so

Return to “Sponsorship”