Since I had you all fill this out, I had best let you all know a little about me.
1. Your rider name (rF name, MX Sim forum name): TwistMoto, Clay C.
2. Your age: 35 years young
3. Your geographic location: Willcox, AZ
4. Your contact info (email, AIM, Steam-name, Xfire): admin(at)mxs.twistmoto.com steam: finc.jack
1. Of all the places, cities, countries you've visited in this world, which do you like best and why?
Well I am not much of a traveler, although I have seen almost all 48 continental states. I have been to Iraq and stopped in Germany and Amsterdam. I have always wanted to go to Australia and Ireland, so they would have to be the best since I haven't made it there.
2. How many languages do you speak? 2 English and bad English lol. I also know a bit of Spanish.
3. Name 5 things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die)
See the Grand Canyon
Go to Ireland
See a Grand Child born
Have to think on the last.
4. What do you do for a living? / How do you spend your time? Well I work for an Electric company at the time. I spend most of my time playing on my computer, drinking beer, spending time with my wife and kids, and just about anything I want most days lol. I am an avid golfer when I can afford it or find the time. I am a computer repair man according to my degree, a self proclaimed web designer and developer. I also have recently started dabbling in the 3d modeling world upon finding MX Sim.
5. How old do you feel right now? Today 35, somedays 21 and sometimes 60 lol!
6.Why do you want to join OGR? What are you hoping to receive from OGR? What can you bring OGR? Well I have started this team so I am hoping to fill it with some cool dudes/dudettes that really enjoy gaming and hanging with online friends. I will try to keep designing cool stuff and hoping that bringing on Hughes and Cantrell we can have the most rad gear, bikes, helmets, and possibly tracks that I can crash on lol. I am not looking to run this team as a manager, but more of a team member, as I would like our team members to keep it running even if I can not be around (which sometimes happens when real life gets in the way). Eventually I would like to see us winning some races and making a name for ourselves in the MX Sim community.
7. What is the saddest thing to happen in your life to date? I luckily have not had any really majorly devastating thing happen in my life. I have lost a couple grandparents, aunts, uncle, cousins, and friends. Those are always sad for me as death really sucks.
8. What is the happiest moment of your life to date?
Watching my kids being born. Always a happy day.
10. Share something else with us, anything you like....
Well I am married as I said and I have four kids, two at home and two with their moms. My oldest is 13, then 7, 4, and two. I spent 6 years in the Army, and have worked many different construction type jobs, drove truck, and ran my own business. I rodeo cowboyed when I was younger, and have rode three wheelers, quads, and dirt bikes since I was about six. I enjoy jet skiing, water skiiing, snow skiing, snowboarding, and skate boarding (I picked this up again when I was 30 lol). One of these days I will pick up wakeboarding if I get the chance. I have always been good at everything, but great at none lol.