Rider Name - Bailey Croom
1. Your rider name (rF name, MX Sim forum name):
rF- Croom45 Mxs forum name- bc45
2. Your age: 18
3. Your geographic location: Georgia
4. Your contact info (email, AIM, Steam-name, Xfire): Baileycroom@gmail.com
1. Of all the places, cities, countries you've visited in this world, which do you like best and why?
California was probably my favorite place I have been, mainly because it is where all of the huge teams and companies are located.
2. How many languages do you speak? English and a little spanish. I took all the way up to spanish 4 in high school, but was never too good at it honestly.
3. Name 5 things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die)
1. Get my supercross pro license.
2. Get an engineering degree from Georgia Tech.
3. Have a family.
4. Write a book on certain aspects of my life.
5. Go to Downpatrick, Ireland.
4. What do you do for a living? / How do you spend your time?
About to be racing Amsoil Arenacross in 2016, play guitar, and am currently in college.
5. How old do you feel right now?
I feel my maturity level is alot higher than my age in different circumstances, but at the same time I use my age as an excuse to make decisions i probably shouldn't. (Im not a bad person, just have been around a lot in my life to only be 18)
6.Why do you want to join TwistMoto Racing? What are you hoping to receive from TwistMoto racing? What can you bring TwistMoto Racing?
I want to join a team that i can enjoy playing and talking to honestly. I like having friends from different areas. I may not be playing much for the next 4 months because I'm doing the full arenacross series, but i will like to keep in touch and still talk to everyone. I can bring multiple things to the team, i can be a skinner if need be, I feel i am relatively fast considering how often im busy and not able to play. And I'm a great person to play with and get to know!
7. What is the saddest thing to happen in your life to date?
The majority of my family passes away at a young age, so I have attended my fair share of funerals.
8. What is the happiest moment of your life to date?
Getting the chance to join a team for amsoil arenacross!
10. Share something else with us, anything you like.... Ive been fingerpicking guitar for 4 years, and absolutely love it.